Saturday, January 12, 2008

Why do I hate "quick fix" weight loss programs so much?

Hi all,

People ask me all the time what I have against weight loss programs that claim to provide "quick fixes" and I can answer them pretty simply:

They don't work!

Seriously, how many times are people going to fall for the same thing over and over again?

Step 1: Someone invents weight loss program, with unbelievable results

Step 2: "Sucker" gives it a try

Step 3: "Sucker" loses a few pounds, gets excited

Step 4: "Sucker makes no real change in their life, and the next month gains every stinkin pound back that he or she lost!

Yep, that about sums up my bout with weight loss.

MY REVELATION

I finally wised up! I realized that if I wanted to lose weight long term and keep it off, I would have to make real changes. Why didn't I do this sooner?

The answer is simple.

I didn't want to! Heck, I didn't want to give up the foods that I loved, just to lose weight.

Little did I realize though, losing weight doesn't have to be that HARD.

In fact, making just a few simple changes to your daily life style can help you lose those pounds:

FOREVER

Are you intrigued yet?!? Then sign up for my free newsletter to learn more (located on the right-handed column). Did I mention it is free :)

Pamela K.

No comments: